|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Supply||Change||Last 24h|
Twitter feed is not available at the moment.
- Warren’s alleged work with short-seller shows anti-crypto army heating upCointelegraph.com News - 11 hours agoElizabeth Warren reportedly took advice from Wall Street short-seller Marc Cohodes, who cashed in on the collapse of Silvergate and Signature banks. What do progressive Democrats, Republican national security hawks and Wall Street traders have in common? They are all…
- Musk’s alleged price manipulation, the Satoshi AI chatbot and more: Hodler’s Digest, May 28 – June 3Cointelegraph.com News - 12 hours agoDOGE investor lawsuit against Elon Musk, the Satoshi Nakamoto chatbot, and the ongoing crypto debanking worldwide. Top Stories This WeekDogecoin investors accuse Elon Musk of insider trading in amended class-action lawsuit A group of Dogecoin investors has requested leave to…
- Atomic Wallet exploited, users report loss of entire portfoliosCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoSeveral users on Twitter have reported losses of crypto assets, claiming funds held on the Atomic Wallet app vanished. Atomic Wallet has been apparently exploited, with users on Twitter reporting complete losses of their crypto portfolios. Atomic is a noncustodial-decentralized…
- Rapid growth in DeFi-focused Ethereum liquid staking derivatives platforms raises eyebrowsCointelegraph.com News - 14 hours agoETH use in DeFi is down due to an uptick in staking, but rapid growth in LSDfi could be a bull market catalyst. Ether’s (ETH) DeFi activity has declined in the bear market and the sector faces further competition from…
- Brazilian crypto exchange Mercado Bitcoin licensed as payment provider: ReportCointelegraph.com News - 17 hours agoAs a payment institution, MB Pay will enable certain digital banking services to the crypto exchange’s users in the country. Cryptocurrency exchange Mercado Bitcoin was granted a payment provider license from Brazil’s central bank on June 2, according to local…