|#||Coin||Price||Marketcap||Volume (24h)||Supply||Change||Last 24h|
Twitter feed is not available at the moment.
- Bitcoin may hit $50K on altcoin ‘FUD’ as Ethereum, Solana beat gainsCointelegraph.com News - 6 hours agoBitcoin takes a back seat on low timeframes as ETH and SOL claw back crypto market cap share from BTC. Bitcoin (BTC) struggled to hold above $43,000 into Dec. 8 as an altcoin surge put Ether (ETH) in the spotlight.Data…
- ERC-2771 integration introduces address spoofing vulnerability — OpenZeppelinCointelegraph.com News - 8 hours agoThe smart contract vulnerability arises after the integration of ERC-2771 and multicall standards. OpenZepplin identified 13 sets of vulnerable smart contracts. Soon after Thirdweb revealed a security vulnerability that could impact a variety of common smart contracts used across the…
- Investment firm floats yield-bearing ETF based on MicroStrategy stockCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoInvestment firm YieldMax has applied to launch an ETF allowing investors to earn monthly yields on MicroStrategy shares. A specialized exchange-traded fund (ETF) firm, YieldMax, has filed to launch the first yield-bearing ETF product based on shares in Michael Saylor’s…
- El Salvador unveils BTC ‘Freedom Visa’ — but it’s 10x the cost of othersCointelegraph.com News - 9 hours agoThe same citizenship-by-investment schemes in nearby Caribbean nations start at $100,000, and one EU country has a citizenship pathway for just over $800,000. El Salvador has launched a new citizenship-by-investment program that grants a residency visa and pathway to citizenship…
- Bitcoin new high set for late 2024, Binance to lose top spot — VanEckCointelegraph.com News - 10 hours ago2024 will see Binance lose its leadership position, a U.S. recession, new stablecoin market cap highs and a new peak price for Bitcoin, according to asset manager VanEck. Bitcoin (BTC) will hit a new all-time high in late 2024 because…